Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2.4 Pounds Lost


On another level now. Excited to get dress. To excited to by new clothes. I must slow down with that for sure. But, I am now looking for new ways to eat healthy. I am looking for new ways to exercise. And, I am always in search of great taste but, not an exorbant about of calories and fat. Today, I purchase wheat crackers and reduced fat crackers. Unheard of five months ago.

So, it seventeen weeks now and 54 pounds lost. I was a size 22 when I started and I purchase size 12's and Mediums this week. Wow, what a change.

I received my 50 pound lost pin. I am wearing it on a necklace.

And, now let's talk about looks from the opposite sex. Amazing how weight is the number common denominater. People respect and admire smaller people. People give you more credit when you look healthy.

Whatever the reason is for the new found attention. I am pleased with it. But, again....amazing!!!

No comments: