Monday, May 28, 2012

Reaching My Goal


Well, I have continued the focus. I have made it through the holiday weekend without making a mess of my eating habits. I have found a happy medium with my wants and my needs of certain foods. I think I stay hungry but, I make really good choices now. And, I eat all the time. The difference is I intake food that have no points most of the day but, make me really full for a period of time. I love having success with this. I feel like I am winning...like I am improving my lookz and my health. And, that is exactly what I set out to do. When I tell people how much weight I have loss they can't believe it. They stare. With only 20 something more pounds to go...now comes the hard part. Maintenance....staying the course.

I am ready though. I have learn it all starts in two places....at the grocery store and what I purchase to take home. And, with my energy level and making sure I workout. No more excuses...the time for a better me is now.

No comments: