Friday, June 1, 2012

4.4 LBS Lost



I knew I had shedded some weight. I could feel it before I went in. I visited a different location this week. I actually liked going in at 9:30am in the morning and getting the weigh in out of the way. I normally don't eat anything before weigh in. And, doing it at 12:15 on Tuesdays or 6:00pm on Wednesday was treacherous to say the least.
But, I also like the class on Two Notch. A more livelier bunch. The kind of women who congratulated you and gave their own testimonies. I think I will visit that one again.
Also, we got the workout challenge this time and some new literature with Jennifer Hudson on the cover. Wow, she has gotten really small.

For a moment I was getting complacent and thinking I was at the end of the journey. But, I have changed my mind. I want small like she has accomplished. I can do it....I know I can.
My Weight Loss Chart!!


Now that I am nearing my goal I am not so self conscious to tell my starting weight. Now, it has become my testimony. Awesome!!!

New handout from Weight Watchers with Ms. Hudson on the cover...

No comments: