Sunday, June 17, 2012

2.4 Pounds Loss This Week


I thought it would be more. But, it seems the last 25 pounds are not going to drop easily. For thoe that are around me they have heard me say this a million times. "I am tired of dieting. I am tired of watching what I eat." But, in retrospect it's a new way of life....a new way of thinking.....the only way to achieve a healthy body is to change they way I eat....the way I cook also.

But, let's focus on the positive. Reggie says, "At least you are headed in the right direction." And, he is right. Also, I feel so much better. And, I don't intake a lot of bad fat. I have come accustomed to fat free. Never thought I would say that. I love healthy snacks.

I have reduced fat crackers and wheat crackers. Crazy!!!

I am a new girl with these habits. All positive changes that makes me me....


No comments: