Sunday, June 24, 2012

5 Pounds Loss




A good weight loss this week. I was very proud of myself. 
It is so good for my psyche to know my actions can render results. Especially in this case where I am trying to meet a goal. A huge goal at that.

So, 66 pounds so far. I set my goal at 83 pounds. It's becoming harder and harder to keep up the consistency....the pace of intaking the right foods every day...every hour of the day.

I must admit there have been times when I wanted to fall off the wagon.

I stayed to a Weight Watchers Meeting this Thursday and it was so good to do so. It was encouraged in the meeting to treat yourself to your favorite foods sometime. Something I have not done once. I have stayed the course and not gotten ice cream or even Chinese food. Two food items that I just really love. Maybe I should now.

But, I keep thinking the taste of that food will get me to revert back to my old habits and I don't want that when I am so close to my goal. I am trying to make that goal before my birthday. And, as it stands now I am I am losing an average of 12 pounds per month. It will be pushing it to reach that goal by July 30th....really pushing it.

But, let me document my physical feelings for a moment. I really felt proud of myself this weekend. I really felt pretty this week. I really felt small this week.

I am back to the premise that no food taste as good as skinny....NONE!!!

No comments: