Sunday, July 15, 2012



So this the new me. I am definitely wearing smaller clothes now....which in itself is awesome and amazing.

The focus is definitely the toning up part now. I must continue to improve on that. I didn't realize there would be stretch marks either....but, common sense probably should have kicked in on that one. 

The goal is to improve me from the inside out. Well, I definitely had done that.

I have grown up. I have a new mentality and approach to life to go along with the new exterior. Just once I would like to wear that two piece with flat abs. I am definitely getting there. 

I finally talked to Weight Watchers on Saturday. They said, my weight goal should be between 124-155. Yeah, right!! I can tell you, I will not reach that first number. Will not!!! That would absolutely be too small....even for me. We will see where I end up. 

No comments: