Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2 Pounds Lost


Definitely not feeling my best. I must I have to give myself credit for making it through Easter without giving in. And, I cooked. I baked a Ham. I did greens with turkey necks. I did yellow rice with sausage in it and, some rolls. It looked and smell good. But, I did not touch it until I weighed on Tuesday. And, then I enjoyed the greens and turkey necks only. I eventually had to freeze the ham and give the rest away. It was well worth the effort. Any weight loss is better than none. I made it through a holiday.

I loved this outfit. And, I thought it looked good on my. Now, it didn't make me feel as shapely as I wanted it too....but, I was very pleased with the look, the sandals, and the nails done. I also thought my make up turned out pretty good. Definitely a step in the right direction of regaining my gracefulness.

Go me!!! I am so glad I decided to set the bar a little bit higher that I had it. I was feeling good on some days but, far from looking it. A new standard....and being consistent has changed my life.

No comments: