Wednesday, April 18, 2012

5 Pounds Lost


A good day at Weight Watchers. I was a little down because I didn't know where my weight was. I knew for sure that I had a good week. But, just looking in the mirror I could tell a thing. Eating so many vegetables and fruit had me bloated on most ocassions this week. But, when that lady said 5 pounds I started to cry.

And, this is the first week that I have deviated from my normal Tuesday @ 11:45 am meeting. I was not feeling myself so I waited for the Wednesday @ 6:00 pm meeting.

So many times this past week I was down on the process. Thinking of ways I could kick start my matabolism. I was thinking that I needed to increase my exercise. But, I just didn't consider all of the activity and exercise I had gotten from the delivering food and going up and down the stairs. And, once I prepared it loading it in the car and the unloading it. And, there were a couple of days when I could not fit my lunch and dinner in. Time was a problem and....I had snacked on so much fruit and vegetable I had made til dinner with just oatmeal or cereal, lots of fruit, and some crackers.

I know without a doubt that's probably not the most nutrious way of going about it. But.....desperate times call for desperate measures.

I was so happy coming home from Weight Watchers. I felt like my work...my efforts had been validated. I was after all on the right track.

So, I have lost 42 pounds now since Feb 1st. My goal is the get to 50 pounds lost by May 1st. That maybe too lofty of a goal but....I am certainly going to try.

This is without a doubt the best I have felt and looked since 2005. Amazing that I treaded water and didn't put my foot forward all those years.

No comments: