Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2.8 lbs Loss....


Well, I didn't like the feeling on April 3rd. Even the loss an additional 2.8 pounds I was really tired of the process Tuesday. I just wanted a day not think about what's going in my body. Thankfully I did not deviate from the regiment. I stayed the course. But, nine weeks and 34.8 pounds loss since.....can be an exhausting task. It finally caught up with me. It seems the more I lose the more I realize how much I had gained and what a humungus goal I had set for myself.

I didn't take a picture on Tuesday. I decided to wait. I wasn't feeling smaller. I wasn't feeling my best.

But, today...Thursday and I realizing how much of a difference that amount of wait makes. Wow, I feel so much better. My clothes are so loose.

I heard this at Weight Watchers on Tuesday....

"It is nice to go shopping in your own closet. I was tired of settling on something to wear solely based off of the size and fit alone." 

It is revelation for me too. So many things I had purchase with a disillusioned eye and thought process. I never thought I was as big as I was. But, I was. And, I rationalized my size every day to make myself feel better. Well, now I really feel good. I really continue to be proud of myself.

And, this can get old. But, the daily reward is above all the other things that I feel.

No comments: