Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2.4 lbs


This time I don't really see it. I can feel it in my arms and legs though. And, any weight loss is good. It is better to see that than know for sure your weight going up and feeling it when you put on clothes.


I ate cabbage and shrimp a lot last week. Even though I know it was low in fat it was hard to judge portions. And, when you are hungry, I have found that it is good to have prepared meals on hand when you are hungry. There is less cheating that way. And, it is so much better to know exactly what you had and to know that is your allotted portion at that time. 


I continue to be encouraged. I can continue to see a difference. I continue to make progress in the right direction. I really think this is so cool. My confidence is soaring and look at other women struggling with their weight and wonder when they will make the decision to live healthier. I include a lot of water in my diet now. I had some Vitamin Water today and it seem so sweet. I am now going on 7 weeks with no sweets. None! And, that in itself is a minor miracle. I love chocolate. I love a good cheesecake....and I love sweets. But, those sweets did not love my body.


Wow! What a change I have made....I pray I can persevere and continue down this path. 

No comments: