Saturday, March 10, 2012

Very Confident....



I loved this look on me today. Made me feel better.
Today was a good day. Still feel good. Need to increase cardio although I have done better than last week.

I wish the people around me would do better about their eating habits but, I am determined to keep doing the right thing, And, at the top of my list is to continue to improve my eating habits. They were atrocious.

I keep saying I am going to reward myself with a treat of some sort for my minor success. But, each week of improvement and additional weight loss just makes me want to continue to lose more and stay on the right path.

I don't have the taste for things like I use to. I don't have those chocolate cravings like I use to. And, it was nothing for me at one point to have a candy bar a day. Or to eat a lot of cookies and a candy bar. And, I would bake a cake and eat a piece or two daily until it was gone.

And, I just realized no french fries for six weeks now. Wow, I love them. But, they don't love me.

And, someone told me if I would just continue to improve upon my diet I could add ten years to my life.  I do know I was tired all of the time. I was putting too much stress on my heart. I was a health risk/mess all in one.

No comments: