Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Comparison


My first look at the difference. Wow, what motivation this is. I was huge. And, no matter how nice I dressed I was still huge. Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to do better. Food was my everything. It is what I lived for. Now, I eat food to be healthy.

I needed to do this today. I am glad I found two pics so that depicted this glaring change in my life....in my body. I felt the difference but the two pics side by side tell the story. God is good.I remember this black jacket. I filled it out in the arms. It was tight on me. And, I actually thought I looked good in it. I am no longer a XXL in anything unless I just choose to buy it. Now comes the hard part. And, that is to continue to be consistent and boring. Stay on the right track. Eat healthy. Purchase healthy. And, eat often and small....
I can't wait for another day to see how my body changes.

No comments: