Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Update....


I am continuing to improve. I love knowing if I keep up this particular eating pattern the weight continues to fall off. I feel different every day. I see the difference in my clothes. I had given up on having a waist. Oh wow....how powerful it is to write that and to read that.

I tried on jean shorts I couldn't get over my thighs five weeks ago and now they just slide right on. Same thing with a skirt.

I added the belt to a suit yesterday and actually wore it all day.

I AM CHANGING FOR THE BETTER!!!

I am getting attention from people just a few weeks ago who wouldn't turn their head.

My legs look better. I also need new bras. I love the continual transformation back to myself. Powerful statement again.

I now look at people who are my size or bigger and wonder what their thought process is/was? Are they feeling the way I felt. Are they thinking of making a change?

I also ask, "Why did I not take a stand earlier than this?" I didn't for whatever reason. But, it is so cool to do so now. So cool.....

No comments: