Tuesday, March 6, 2012

4.4 LBS


Five weeks now. And, a total of 22.8 pounds lost. If you had asked be about that type of lost when I started I would have been ecstatic. But, now that i am in the midst of it....it doesn't seem like much in the overall scheme of things. 


I was definitely pleased with the weight loss. I was thinking around two pounds. I did not exercise again. So, I want to put my focus on that again. I have to do better where that is concern. 


I can tell a difference in the rain coat I wore today. The arms and chest area use to be so tight in the coat. Not anymore. 


Now, I keep saying when I hit this mark or that mark I will treat myself. But, so far sticking to the routine seems to be the most rational thing to do. My regiment is yielding me results. Why should I mess that up for a craving. 


I am without a doubt pleased with myself and the new look that is evolving. 

No comments: