Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3.4 Pounds Lost....


I was definitely surprised at the lost this week and encourage. I didn't think I had a good week. But,  as I continue down this journey I now know consistency is the key. I continue to feel better and different and healthy. No amount of food can replace the healthy me. 

And, important revelation for me. I am glad I am doing the pictorial history. It gives me a chance to see the difference. I made excuses for my look at the higher weight. But, OMG!! What was I thinking. I look younger and feel younger. And, just blogging this and looking at the progress is giving me motivation. Gonna get it tomorrow with some exercise. 

I have to get better with. The problem is I talk myself out of it every time. And, then I have success on the scale....so it's hard to reason with results. But, if I exercise more often just think of the results. 

So proud though. I have changed my eating so drastically. And, I have found there are so many options that I really love to eat that so much better for me. To God be the glory on this one for giving me the strength....





No comments: