Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3.8 LBS Lost

I was sure of the weight loss. I knew going in that I had lost weight. I could feel it. I could see it. I can tell you the people around me who have no will power are now getting jealous. When I first started this journey there was a lot of positive feedback. But, once I said, "Since Feb. 1st, I have lost 32.2 pounds." Their comment was, "Now you are bragging." Well, hell yeah I am bragging. Any weight loss at all is an accomplishment. I use to be on the other side of this saying next Monday is the day....and then next Monday again...and then well, I will start at the first of the year. Now, I have been saying the first of the year since 2004....yes 2004. But, now I have a hold of it. And, I am not letting go. I understand the balance of food, stress, and social eating. They all play apart in my life. I am not one of those who has a matabolism out of this world. I have to accept that and eat what I want in moderation.  But, getting back to my fake support. So be it...just because you choose to be closer to 400 lbs with no signs of turning it around. And, make no mistake, people are happier when their misery has company...............................................................Well, no more compnay. You are on your own.

What's so wonderful is....each day is a new day to attack it and get better....lose more. And, even after 32 lbs....I still have 40 to do to be a respectable size and weight.

All the rest that are not in my corner....keep it moving.

No comments: