Friday, March 30, 2012

Not Feeling My Best


I am still pleased with the progress. My problem is I keep looking for signs of weight loss on a daily basis. Even when I know this is a marathon and I need to worry about the progress once a week. If I continue to be consistent the weight loss will come. Again....a marathon.

I am getting a little bored with my diet though. I need to give is some variety. I am stuck with the oatmeal or yogurt for breakfast. And, from there it's a Lean Cuisine for lunch and dinner. I venture off into Graham Crackers and Saltines as snacks. And, I eat all of the fruit and veggies I can stand so long as there is no added sugar or oil/fat to veggies.

I am still very surprised that I have been able to last 8 weeks without ice cream or additional sugar period. No sugar drinks....just grapefruit juice and water.

Can I do this forever....no. But, there are some aspects of it that I can hold on to that will help increase my matabolism in the future.
Today was the first day in quite some time that I didn't completely enjoy what I had on. I have to be patient about that. Even my clothes is a gradual process. There is no way to look any smaller than I am . I must continue the process one day at a time.

No comments: